Wednesday, July 18, 2012

BAKE 52: WEEK 28

CINNAMON ROLLS

For Father's Day in our ward, the women supply pans of cinnamon rolls for the men.  It's my husband's favorite day and he samples all the pans.  I just happened to make this recipe for Father's Day and he said mine were the best.  Of course, I could have brought store-bought cinnamon rolls and he probably would have said the same.  He's not dumb.  However, I did think they turned out pretty darn good.  I thought they were super moist and fluffy.  I didn't care for the cloves in the filling though, so when I made them this time I omitted the cloves and liked that better.  I also tried a tip from Michelle; bake them individually in muffin tins. That was a great way for the kids to handle them, but I did miss the satisfaction that comes from pulling them apart.  Anyway, great recipe, and you can get it from our host, Valerie, at her blog HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked them. And you do have a very smart husband :-)

    ReplyDelete