Wednesday, May 23, 2012

BAKE 52: Week 21

Multigrain Bread 

Finally, A bread recipe that I didn't screw up!  As far as bread goes, this was fairly easy and the Utah weather must be just right for making bread right now because it rose really fast.  Hooray!  I'm not usually a huge fan of multigrain because the grains like to find their way deep into my teeth, but this was made in a way that kept everything really soft.  My whole family loved it with butter and honey.  Jennifer was our host this week and you can go to her blog HERE for some good wholesome bread - or at least the recipe:)

3 comments:

  1. Your bread looks great! I never thought about the weather playing a part in how wonderfully our bread rose, but if it helps I'll make lots of bread in the spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looks perfect! We really loved this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds (and looks) so yummy with the honey!

    ReplyDelete