Wednesday, April 10, 2013

TABLE TALK

CREAMY CHICKEN AND SPINACH CASSEROLE


I thought this was another great dish!  I love casseroles for the convenience of a meal in one heaping spoonful.  Mine was a little less healthy since I used the white noodles I had on hand and also 2% milk instead skim.  But, it was loaded with spinach so I didn't feel too guilty. This recipe gets 4 stars.

What I loved:  Lots of healthy spinach.  And the creamy sauce with noodles and chicken, but that goes without saying.

What I didn't love:  The dishes. It seems like there were a lot.  Or maybe that's because they are all still in my sink and on my counters waiting to be done.

What I did different:  I used a larger baking dish than recommended because there was no way it was all fitting into an 8-inch square baking dish!

Hop on over to Jennifer's blog, HERE, for this wonderful recipe!


1 comment:

  1. There were a lot of dishes with this! And it did look like a bomb went off in my kitchen. Your final product looks great!

    ReplyDelete